Freemax Twister 80W Starter Kit Previewed from urvapin
The Freemax Twister Kit is a new release from a well loved brand.
The Twister kit includes the upgrade to the Fireluke Mesh tank – the Fireluke 2 – which is compatible with the coils from the original plus a few tasty looking new ones.
- X1 – single mesh coil 0.15ohm 40-90W (included in the kit)
- X2 – dual mesh coil 0.2ohm 40-80W (included in the kit)
- X3 – triple mesh coil 0.15ohm 50-90W (available separately)
The coils are wicked with 90% flax cotton and 10% standard cotton which works perfectly in the Mesh Pro coils.
The Fireluke 2 also has a slide to open top fill, adjustable bottom airflow and can use any type of 810 drip tips thanks to the addition of an O-ring in the top cap.
In the kit is also the Twister 80W mod. The design is a bit retro – reminds me of the early Variable Voltage devices where you spin a dial on the base of the battery. However this is pretty powerful 5-80W are available!
There is an internal 2300mAh battery and also an indicator light to show the battery life.
Inside the mod is the Twister chip with plenty of protection features and apparently a super quick firing of 0.01 seconds.
There are 6 versions to choose from – Black, Space Black, Orange, Red, Green and Blue.
- Freemax Twister 80W mod
- Freemax Fireluke 2 tank
- X2 mesh coil (pre-installed)
- X1 mesh coil
- 5ml bubble glass
- Spare parts
- USB Cable
- User manual
- Size: 24.7×101.6mm
- Battery: 2300mAh internal
- Output: 5-80W
- Adjustable output via twist dial on base
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- LED indicator light
- Firing speed of less than 0.01 seconds
Freemax Fireluke 2 Tank Specs
- Size: 24×47.8mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Coils: X2 mesh coils (also compatible with Freemax Fireluke Mesh coils)
- 810 drip tip – fits all styles
- Slide top fill
- Adjustable bottom airflow
I am a total fangirl sorry and the promise of a Fireluke 2 with multiple mesh coils makes me very happy!
Now its 16% off in urvapin.com which is a very affordable price.
Has the Freemax Twister Kit got you shaking a tail feather? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Recent popular products：